Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Happy jack's Go Buggy!

Hello Everyone!

This is the 1/32 Dragon Early Production P-51D Mustang. I have to put on record that this is one of the worst fitting, poorly engineered kits I have ever worked on! If you want to build a 1/32 Mustang, start saving up for the Tamiya kit!

That all said, I have always to build Maj. Jack Ilfrey's mount and this was the kit I bought to do it. The add on's include Cutting edge decals, metal landing gear and wheels and a scratchbuilt mirror. The rest was OOB and after much toil I got to how she looks now. This is not the best Musang we'll ever see, but to my mind, it's a good looking Mustang and it was worth all the work in the end!

I guess the morale of the story is if you want to build it and you put the effort in, you will get there!