Monday, 11 January 2016

Moving Forward.



Hello!

Yes, after what has been a very long time I am back in the workshop and building again.

For now here is a quick update of what I have in the works.............


1/32 Hasegawa Messersmit 109 G-10 "RITA"

This long term project has been the subject of what was to be my first "Step by Step" WIP build on this blog. The thing is I haven't done a very good job of presenting it the way I think it should have been done. I have learnt from this and I will endeavour to improve my presentation as time goes on. 

As it stands now, the model has been weathered with washes and prisma pencils. Then a fading filter has been airbrushed over the entire model. Here is how our 109 looks now:




Also on the bench is a "quick build" project, an Airfix 1/48 Seafire XVIII. Not a bad little kit, well on its way to completion..........




That's all for now, feel free to comment on the blog and the builds. Until next time, Happy Modelling!

Mac.