Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Model Show Report. Cosford 2016

Hello and welcome back to Scale Model Hangar!





Last weekend took me and my friends to the wonderful venue of the RAF Museum at Cosford for the Shropshire Model Show.

I must thank organisers both from Shropshire Model Club and RAF Cosford for putting together a superb show. The atmosphere and location were fantastic and I enjoyed my day there immensely. 

To Alan, Dean and Eric thanks for a great day of modelling discussion, tips and tricks. 

To those of you who displayed your models, thanks for a great display! I came away with some great idea's to try on future projects. I also picked up a couple of bargains from the stalls too, a 1/32 Eduard 109-E1 Profipack edition and a 1/48 Revell Harrier GR.9. I'll be working on them in the future no doubt!

We had a wonderful day at the show and I took some pics of the builds that caught my eye. I took these pics with my phone so they are not great shots, but you can see the work that has gone into these excellent models.

Hope you enjoy them! 

Happy Modelling!

'Mac.