Sunday, 1 May 2016

Figures of fun!

Hello and welcome!

This weekend I have not had as much time at the bench as I would have liked, however I took delivery of some wonderful figures this week to complement some recent builds.

I have bought a 1/32 WWII Spitfire Pilot and Flight Sgt. from Wings Cockpit Figures and I must say these figures are superb! I am no expert figure painter by any means, but these figures are so good that the detail just pops out at you! Here is how far I got with them this weekend:



I also painted a new figure from Ultracast. A 1/32 German flying officer to go with my Bf 109 G-10. The casting and details are very well done. I would certainly recommend this figure.


I enjoyed building and painting these figures and hope to keep improving my painting techniques as I gain more experience in this field of modelling. 

You'll see these again soon in my completed displays. Until then, Happy Modelling!