Sunday, 28 August 2016

Imperial Sniper..........1/12 Bandai Sandtrooper.


Hello!

This weekend saw the completion of my 1/12 Bandai Sandtrooper, this kit was an absolute joy to build and enhance with some weathering. I wanted the "patrolling the dunes of Tatooine" look so lots of sand and dirt ended up being applied!

I hope you enjoy this one as much as I have!









By the way, the Scale Model Hangar received a visit from Colin the Stormtrooper over the weekend. He came round to show us his new armour and scared the hell out of the kids! When everyone realised he's a friendly Stormtrooper all was well and we had a good laugh. He liked my 1/12 Sandtrooper and is looking forward to my building the rest of his mates in the future!



Thanks to Colin for being such a good sport! 


Take care and Happy Modelling!

Darren.